Elizabeth L. Lacy
Managing Director | Real Estate Advisory Services
Liz serves as a Managing Director for NVC’s Real Estate Advisory Services division. Prior to joining NVC in 2009, she was a Managing Partner at RedPeak Properties, responsible for managing all investment activities within the company including acquisitions, dispositions, and financings. Prior to RedPeak, Liz was a portfolio manager for Blackrock Realty with responsibilities including quarterly internal valuations and the management of third-party external valuations. Liz started her real estate career with GE Capital Investment Advisors, where she prepared internal valuations for assets exceeding $500 million.
- Northeastern University Graduate School of Business – Boston, Massachusetts
- MBA – Cooperative Education Program.
- University of California at San Diego – San Diego, California
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology.
Professional Designations, Affiliations and Recognition:
- Member of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Denver.
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), Valuation Committee.