Andrew M. Sabatini, MAI
Managing Director | Real Estate Advisory Services
Andrew serves as a Managing Director for NVC’s Real Estate Advisory Services division. Prior to joining NVC in 2012, Andrew worked for Prudential Investment Management as a Director of Valuations, supporting Prudential Real Estate Investor’s (PREI) global real estate funds. Andrew was responsible for the valuation process for real estate assets held in U.S. and International funds managed by PREI.
Andrew joined the Real Estate Business Advisory Services Group at PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2003 and was engaged in real estate consulting, valuation, appraisal management, research, and underwriting. While working primarily in the Pension Fund and Institutional arenas, Andrew specialized in complex regional malls and CBD office assets, appraising in excess of $20 billion. He also has experience valuing industrial, hotel, land, subdivision, specialty assets and debt instruments. Prior to PwC, Andrew worked for a real estate developer assisting in acquisitions, approvals, and site development.
- University of Connecticut – Storrs, Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Real Estate & Urban Economics.
Professional Designations, Affiliations and Recognition:
- MAI designated Member of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in New Jersey.
- Co-authored a white paper, “Why the Outliers? Explaining Significant Quarterly Property Value Changes”.
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF), Valuation Committee.