Matthew D. Ansay, MAI
In his role as President, Matt is involved in all aspects of the company’s day to day operations, including bidding, structuring and engaging appraisal assignments. In addition, he is involved in scheduling assignments, reviewing appraisal, and managing NVC’s research group.
Prior to joining NVC in 1994, Matt was employed as a commercial real estate appraiser with a national real estate valuation firm. His duties included counseling, feasibility analysis, and appraisal of all types of income properties, as well as vacant land.
Matt began his appraisal career in 1986 as a residential real estate appraiser with a Denver-based real estate appraisal and consulting firm.
- University of Denver – Denver, Colorado
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
Professional Designations, Affiliations and Recognition:
- MAI designated Member of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in numerous states.
- Published in The Appraisal Journal and Mobility Magazine.